Lady Blades, later Lady Ebbisham, née Margaret Emma Reiner (d.1965)
with Twin Daughters (1908-) Miss Margaret (Agnes) Blades, later Hon Mrs Richard John Penfold Wyat.
Miss (Helen) Elizabeth Blades, later Hon Lady Russell. At Court on 24th May 1927.
The foundation stone was laid on 21 June 1924 and the Lord Mayor of London Sir Rowland Blades (later Lord Ebbisham) officially opened the building to the public just four months later on 3rd November 1924.
Two of Maids of Honour on the occasion of the Lord Mayor's Show, 9th November 1927 (standing far left & seated far right) twin Daughters of George Rowland Blades (Born 1908):
Miss Margaret (Agnes) Blades, later Hon. Mrs. Richard John Penfold Wyat; m. (1933) Brig. Richard John Penfold Wyat.
Miss (Helen) Elizabeth Blades, later Lady Russell; m. (1939) Adm. Hon. Sir Guy Herbrand Edward Russell, 2nd son of 2nd Baron Ampthill.